The MPO and Milk SA will present two courses for dairy herd managers: A dairy farm production management course at the Alfa Livestock Show in Parys, Free State from 27 to 30 September 2016 and a dairy farm business management course at the MPO offices in Pretoria from 7 to 11 November 2016. Both courses will be presented by various industry experts and topics critical to effective and efficient dairy management will be covered. All dairy herd managers are invited to attend these courses.
The Dairy Farm Production Management Course will cover:
• dairy farm design concepts;
• dairy breeding management;
• dairy nutrition management;
• dairy health management; and
• computer-based programmes and the value of milk recording.
The Farm Business Management Course will cover:
• farm business management;
• farm labour management;
• financial and stock management; and
• natural resource management.
The registration fee per course is R500. Contact Helene Pheiffer at the MPO Institute for course details and registration at 012 843 5600/4759 or 079 528 1394 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click HERE.
Published on Mon, 8th Aug 2016 - 08:08